Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lag in notification shade

(Topic created on: 26-11-2020 02:59 PM)
Warrior145
Journeyman
Options
Is anyone else getting lag when interating with the new notifications shade ? For example swiping notifications and pulling the shade down. 
9 REPLIES 9
Chrissie55
First Poster
Options
I am only an apprentice & find learning much more difficult, now that I am getting more mature!!°
0 Likes
Djraz
Pioneer
Options
me too same
0 Likes
ARamsay
Navigator
Options
yeah mine has been lagging too. even the launchers been a bit slow. performance in apps is fine though
Jason13v8
Pioneer
Options
Yesi said the same thing if we get 20 likes on this issue the developers will change it. seems like too many swipes to get the notification down and then another swipe to get quick settings down then same to swipe them away. in total that 4 swipes to press one toggle eg switch on WiFi. if you share this in telegram community and get others to like the comment then the Devs will fix it
0 Likes
Jason13v8
Pioneer
Options
if we get 20 likes on one comment on 5his issue I'm told the developers will address if so share as much as poss
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Yes there is lag on the animation, as well.as the recent app and return home it is laggy
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Warrior145,

Please, submit an error report describing the issue via the Members application. Do not forget to attach log files!:hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

Deepak
First Poster
Options

Same here, just bought A32 experiencing lag a bit while swiping notification down or left right. The animation lags when swiping apart from this everything is fine.

0 Likes
Paparazzy
First Poster
Options

i have the same issue especially after updating to oneui 5.0

0 Likes