Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google PayPal no longer working

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 05:03 PM)
AlanJohnFrancis
Student
Options
Can't get Google pay to work after updating to One UI 3.0 and android 11. Might have been a nice idea if Samsung put a warning out about this before updating. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options
With Beta build always like that. 😞
| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
TBF this is a beta where Samsung say not everything works & is still an in development product, it's what you signed up to by installing the beta.

Would suggest raise it via the feedback button, but am sure will be sorted by time Samsung do a general release after the beta is finalised.
0 Likes
charlas
Navigator
Options
All beta rooms have this issue, not just Samsung, but even Google devices. Nothing new, and has always been like this, SafetyNet checks don't pass as the signature of beta builds aren't registered, samsung pay does work however so switch to that for the short term? They even have a way to support cards that your bank does not natively support nowScreenshot_20201022-173127_SafetyNet Test_17733.png
0 Likes
AlanJohnFrancis
Student
Options
Thanks all. Will definitely raise it. whilst I fully understand it is a beta, for such a much needed app in these coronavirus times, I feel there should have been a warning upfront.
0 Likes
charlas
Navigator
Options
Like I say just use samsung pay for now, works fine, I'll be honest I'd rather use Google Pay, but it works for the time being
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @AlanJohnFrancis,

Sadly, there is nothing that can be done about it 😔.
As long as it is a Beta binary, Google will not classify it as a "certified" software, which blocks Google Pay from working.
But I will make sure to pass on the note to include a note about Google Pay not working in the Beta registration notice.
I hope that despite that you will still have an amazing experience using this Beta software! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes