Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is it just me?
11 REPLIES 11
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options
No I can't either as tried it earlier!

Must be because of that not able to go back to Android 10 message we got!!
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
ADB reboot recovery
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Pugs1957,

Below you can find the path to access the Recovery mode:

1. Turn off your device
2. Connect your device to the PC via USB (not to the charger)
3. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears
4. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them untlil the device turns on
5. Recovery menu should appear
6. from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button).

Hope this helps! 😊

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Thanks for the reply and help.

Intratech
Voyager
Options
it's not an "issue" as such as it was done for a specific reason by Samsung. Anyway the recovery menu can still be accessed using ADB or by turning off the phone and connecting it to a USB port on your computer then pressing & holding the volume up + Bixby key + Power until the Samsung boot screen appears then release the power button whilst keeping the volume up + Bixby key pressed until the recovery menu appears
chrisa1998
Explorer
Options
hi
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
been using mobile phones since the 80s I can only imagine the size of it and then the cost of an actual call if you don't mind me asking what device for you struggling to get boot into recovery not that I have any useful information for yourself and I'm just quite interested thanks
User46885378
Explorer
Options
Hold the power button ,volume up button and the home button while the phone is off and wait untill the boot screen is done
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
If you ask for help on here, and then people try to help you with it. Why turn round and say their advice won't work because you know already cos you are a techie ? I can tell you what you want to know if you want the information. But only if you are serious.