Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallpaper and style

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 09:05 PM)
ArjuRed10123
Journeyman
Options
The new beta release added the press and hold wallpaper on the lockscreen to change it. Wallpaper and style however isn't working, and keeps crashing when you select wallpapers in the top left of the menu. Is this happening to anyone else?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
Same here, it does the same for the home screen wallpaper as well, basically the "Wallpaper and Style" app does not work.
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Same here as soon as I try to apply a wallpaper using the ",press and hold shortcut " it crashes .... surely new additions would of been tested for bugs? I get it that we beta testers are here for such testing but surely a stable version would of been released? .... reports as an error by many of us will ensure a fix in the next beta version right ?
0 Likes
Tarun33
Navigator
Options

Wallpaper and Style App Crash :: Issue Fix

Just delete all the unsupported wallpaper among the wallpapers previously downloaded from Galaxy Themes, the forced stop symptom disappeared.

0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@ArjuRed10123 ,

Have you already reported this bug in the Samsung Members app? I think that our developers should take a look into it. 🤔

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
Hi MagdalenaPo, yes I have submitted a bug report and have also resolved the issue by removing some old live wallpapaers via Galaxy Themes
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
FK1983
Pathfinder
Options
Same issue here, it just shuts
Fisky
0 Likes
Emmet_v15
First Poster
Options
I'm using a 1 pixel full black wallpaper and this happens while using it
0 Likes
Ema2005
First Poster
Options
It doesn't respond when I want to change my wallpaper, and it just shuts down and says that the app isn't responding
0 Likes