Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim manager

(Topic created on: 26-10-2022 05:07 PM)
samoz83
Pioneer
Options
Anyone else have the SIM manager opening automatically after every reboot when using only an esim?
8 REPLIES 8
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
Yep I get this also, but I thought it was an initialisation when not using a physical sim.

The phones seem to expect a physical sim as primary then an esim as secondary so at each boot it looks for a physical sim.
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
Next time it comes up, click the 'do not show again' message which is at the bottom of the page. That does the trick
0 Likes
samoz83
Pioneer
Options
Either I'm nuts or I don't have that? Just a done button
0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
I don't have that option eitherScreenshot_20221026_221015_Call settings.png
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @samoz83,

Thanks for reporting 😊 This issue was mentioned before in this thread: If using an eSIM, SIM card manager pops up every time phone is rebooted - Samsung Community and the suggestion to add "Don't show again" option was passed to the developer team 😁

Have a good day!

ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
That's great news as when I reported it all I got was some b.s. that it had to be like this 🤷‍♂️SmartSelect_20221027_215639_Samsung Members_1000004718_1666904200.jpg
0 Likes
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
I apologise, I'll have to see if I can reset my preference and see if I can get it back up so I can give you precise guidance. You're right, it's not on the sim manager page. I used to have it come up all the time on a previous version of the beta but haven't had since and especially not on the latest beta version so wonder what has changed but crazy that you're still getting that come up and I haven't for a while.
0 Likes
ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
Same. If this was an option we wouldn't be moaning