Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone's Samsung Pay (wallet) works in beta?

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 04:19 PM)
yurividal
Pathfinder
Options
My Samsung pay seems to work, I get to the point where I put the fingerprint and it shows the card and the countdown. But, the second I approach it to the machine, it beeps twice and fails to pay.
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
amitmahay
Pathfinder
Options
I get this too. And I have no idea why. I fire's up Google Wallet to add payment card and stuff
Samsung 21 Ultra || Samsung Watch 4 Classic || Samsung Tab S5e
0 Likes
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
No pay apps work on the beta the security certificates will be missing until the final release version couple of months without it now
0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
@GooseSnipe, Actually the Samsung Wallet is recommended during the Beta, however, there is guidance during the sign-up to ensure you update Samsung Wallet to the latest version before upgrading to the Beta. If you do not update before the upgrade you may face some issues.Screenshot_20220903_200912_Samsung Members_1000000116_1662232152.png
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
Maxal1
Apprentice
Options
Google pay still works if you have a smart watch setup for Google pay
chazey2
Pioneer
Options
My Samsung pay working! I up dated to latest version before instilling beta.
0 Likes
yurividal
Pathfinder
Options
Are you sure? Were you actually able to make a payment??
0 Likes
ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
Samsung pay works fine. GPay does not.
GPay will only work rn if you have a compatible smart watch paired. Then you should be able to use it on the watch. But for phone. GPay doesn't work. I even saw some moderator on here recommend Samsung Pay. That's what I am using now as an alternative and it works!!
0 Likes
yurividal
Pathfinder
Options
Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Whenever I try to pay, regardless of the store, it fails to pay, and the till says "unsupported card"
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @yurividal ,

Have you tried adding another card to Samsung Wallet to see if that works? Or have you tried paying in different place to see if the card reader is not the problem? Google Wallet is not supported on Beta software, but Samsung Wallet should be working correctly. If nothing above helps, please send error report using Samsung Members app so the developers can check this out 😉

Have a good day!

0 Likes