Did you mean: 

T7 Shield 1TB arrived in a package exclusively for S23s

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 06:18 PM)
EcoBubbleUser944
Pathfinder
Options
Hi all,

I noticed something interesting...

My T7 Shield 1TB arrived in a box exclusively for a Galaxy S23. It made my day! 

It isn't big enough to house an S23 Ultra (it doesn't fit my Note 20 Ultra). Still plenty of room for a small and mighty SSD!

Size comparison

My 10,000mAh battery pack didn't come inside a box like this. I must say that revealing the SSD was quite a nice experience - just shows that Samsung have improved their unboxing experience. I guess that makes up for the absence of chargers in the new phones for some. 

I like how the SSD came with a USB-C to USB-C as well as a USB-C to USB-A cable. I was hoping to get a T7 Touch in silver instead of the T7 Shield but they quickly got discontinued as my interest developed in SSDs a few months ago. 

Good lord that battery pack is a must for an Exynos Note 20 Ultra with less than 76% battery capacity left! A good two products for under £95 thanks to my birthday voucher and a sale for both products. 
1 REPLY 1
EcoBubbleUser944
Pathfinder
Options
Can't lie - my S23 Ultra never came in a themed box like this. Somethings not quite right lol
0 Likes