Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen

(Topic created on: 12-12-2021 03:08 PM)
rodbz22
First Poster
Options

Hello, I would like to know with a laptop without a screen and when I plug it into HDmi on a TV or a screen it does not appear

I would like to know the keyboard shortcut please

cordially Rodolphe

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
On the TV menu have you tried clicking on Sources
And selecting the HDMI plugin from the list Your laptop is pluged into
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do a search for your laptop model and see if there is one. I doubt there will be. If there is it would still need installation from windows which if you have a non working screen isn't possible.
rodbz22
First Poster
Options

Merci pour les réponses mais je suis parvenu une fois  sur une télé mais cette fois-ci la première fois où je l’ai allumé ça s’est affiché et maintenant je retrouve plus le raccourci clavier

0 Likes
rodbz22
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the answers but I got to a TV once but this time the first time I turned it on it was displayed and now I can no longer find the keyboard shortcut

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Is it ctrl + F with the square monitor picture on it, maybe F,7/8 i cant remember now but it worked fine for me, or use the 16 pin cable just as good
0 Likes
rodbz22
First Poster
Options

Hi

not yet arrived, thank you for putting me on the tracks but it didn't work, a colleague will come and help me

0 Likes
rodbz22
First Poster
Options

Hi

not yet arrived, thank you for putting me on the tracks but it didn't work, a colleague will come and help me

for the moment I only have the HDMI cable

0 Likes