Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung smb2030n monitor works poorly

(Topic created on: 10-03-2024 11:17 PM)
Nicolas117007
First Poster
Options

Hello, I got a Samsung smb2030n monitor and it works well when it does not have a vga cable connected, when I connect it to the PC the screen goes black and it works in special cases for example when you have to choose an operating system to turn on the PC, but it doesn't work directly on the desktop, does anyone know a solution or should I necessarily take it to a technician?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Hypertext1464
Pioneer
Options
Not 100% sure why it would do that, but one possibility can be caused by wrong resolution and scailing settings on the os. If your os is set to a resolution a monitor doesn't support it can cause it to go blank. Check the native resolution of your monitor.

It could also be caused by a faulty cable or port on the PC or monitor. If the monitor and PC support other connections such as displayport or hdmi, try that instead.

Also, I have found a driver for this monitor, installing this if it isn't installed already could fix display issues.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/LS20PUYKF/EN/
0 Likes
Nicolas117007
First Poster
Options

I have two monitors and the Samsung specifically does not work (the other one works fine) I connected it with an LED TV and the Samsung monitor at the same time and at first it is completely black, but when I enter, for example, the edge browser (it does not work in Google ) the monitor starts to work but gives a bad image with damaged edges, what I did not test was the screen scale since I tested the quality one and it still did not work

0 Likes