Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung M8 Smart Monitor Remote PC Screen Resolution

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
TuzsuzDELiBEKiR
Student
Options

Hi,

I am connecting via M8 Smart Monitor using Remote Connection to Windows 11 Desktop. Although the monitor is 4K, my connection only support Full HD. How can I connect wit 4K res. using Remote Connection on Smart Monitor.

Can anybody help?

2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Doubt 4k is possible wirelessly
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
TuzsuzDELiBEKiR
Student
Options

@Obsydian Are you talking for  Screen sharing with wireless or Connecting RDP with Remote Connection?

Screen Sharing is ok but you have to share from Windows and Keyboard and mouse must be connected to PC.

I am trying to connect Windows via Samsun M8 but this time resolution is only Full HD and awful.

I checked that pc from other PC with 2K monitor I can see 2K res. Samsung only connecting with 1920x1080  and i could not change the resolution to 4k.

0 Likes