Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS27A600UUU S60UA 27" does not work with USB-C and Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 10 / Tinkpad T14s G3

(Topic created on: 13-10-2022 08:02 AM)
Olof343
First Poster
Options

We have several new Samsung LCD LS27A600UUU S60UA 27" that didn't like the new Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 10 and the Thinkpad T14s Gen 3, when we try to connect with USB-C.

We got this message in Windows when we connect the LCD:

Monitor connection may be limited. Make sure your computer supports the DisplayPort device you're connecting to

Are there any firmware-updates available to this LCD?

The Lenovos are running Windows  11, and are updated with all the latest firmware/drivers.

The Samsung LCD works fine with Thinkpad T14s Gen 2 and X1 Carbon Gen 9, with USB-C.

1 REPLY 1
Sany3000
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with Samsung monitor S60A together with one old HP notebook and with another one DELL (like 4 years old). Both are running Windows 10.

Interestingly first run on HP notebook was ok, I could extend my screen to monitor, use usb mouse in monitor - all perfect.

Next I have connected my DELL without success at all. I turned back to HP with same result and catch the same message in Windows:

Monitor connection may be limited. Make sure your computer supports the DisplayPort device you're connecting to

I will probably need to return this just 2 weeks old monitor back to the seller. 😞

0 Likes