Hi, I seem to be having a problem with my PC's touchscreen. After updating from Windows 10 version 1500 (I forgot the specific code for it, but the touchscreen still worked then) to version 1900, my touchscreen has suddenly stopped working. Upon opening Device Manager and looking at the 'Events' tab, I have found that the drivers had not been 'migrated', and that my touchscreen wasn't working because it had no drivers. Can somebody help me with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What I have done:
- Uninstalled the HID-Compliant Touch Screen drivers and then restarting the computer
- Attempted to use SW Setup, which was the only software available in the product page (no drivers there). After that UAC prevented me from opening the application ('an administrator has blocked you from running this app', which I bypassed by running the program using an elevated command prompt). After installing SW Setup, I opened sManager using an elevated cmd (Windows really doesn't want me opening it), where it proceeded to tell me to update. It went on for 5 minutes before telling me to check my connection (I'm guessing Samsung pulled the plug on this thing?).
- Made sure everything else was up-to-date in Windows Update
- Attempted to use SDI tools (an open-source driver update utility) after Windows Update told me there was nothing for me to download. This tool eventually gave me the same answer.
- Installed Samsung Update (Told me everything was up-to-date)
My Device model is DP700A3D.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a better day than mine's (Cheers!)