Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy book 4 pro doesnt have Copilot

(Topic created on: 19-03-2024 10:07 PM)
Members_QLLeu7U
Apprentice
Options

Hi.

Recently I bought a Samsung Galaxy Book 4 Pro, Intel ultra 5 125H. 

Its suposed to have AI features such as Copilot and other that would show up in the windows settings but theres nothing. 

I cant either open Copilot, i dont have the keyboard key, nor Win+C works, nor running the shortcut on Win+R. I even asked Copilot how to find it and it says i shoud check the Program files folders of my hard drive and its not there either. It seems like my laptop doesnt have it..? But my region is Spain and its suposed to have it already.

I also downloaded all the drivers, windows and samsung updates. But still theres no way i find anything related to AI software nor Copilot. 

Does anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Members_QLLeu7U
Apprentice
Options

Do you mean using Edge for Copilot? Yeah but unless I subscribe I can only send 5 messages. And its not only that but the fact that if my device doesnt have and wont have it, when the ones that do have it come out, mine will be worth less.

0 Likes
Members_kMpi1Iq
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue. I contacted Samsung Spain, and they told me to contact Microsoft because it's part of Windows 11.

Copilot was one of the reasons why I bought the Galaxy 4 Pro... quite disappointing...

0 Likes