Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy book 4 pro doesnt have Copilot

(Topic created on: 19-03-2024 10:07 PM)
Members_QLLeu7U
Apprentice
Options

Hi.

Recently I bought a Samsung Galaxy Book 4 Pro, Intel ultra 5 125H. 

Its suposed to have AI features such as Copilot and other that would show up in the windows settings but theres nothing. 

I cant either open Copilot, i dont have the keyboard key, nor Win+C works, nor running the shortcut on Win+R. I even asked Copilot how to find it and it says i shoud check the Program files folders of my hard drive and its not there either. It seems like my laptop doesnt have it..? But my region is Spain and its suposed to have it already.

I also downloaded all the drivers, windows and samsung updates. But still theres no way i find anything related to AI software nor Copilot. 

Does anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just found this. Seems like you need to connect your phone.

Users must link their phone to Galaxy Book4 through ‘Link to Windows’ on mobile and the Microsoft Phone Link App on PC and follow the set-up prompts. Galaxy smartphone must be OneUI 1.0 or above. Requires the same MS account to be used both on PC and Phone. Timing of feature and availability may vary by market and device.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Looks like there is supposed to be a dedicated copilot key on the keyboard 🤔

Possibly on the right side next to the cntrl key which should launch it once you are logged into MS account.

Have you checked the store if you need to download the co pilot.app?

You should be able to access copilot via MS Edge browser .
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the Book 4 Pro 360 in the UK and I have Copilot on the right side of the toolbar, also Win+c key brings up Copilot.

You also don't need to link your phone to access Copilot as I don't have my phone linked!

The version I have is a preview version so probably won't be available in all regions yet, it's also not listed in my list of installed apps.

I can't remember if it was installed initially on Windows or if Office 365 install added it to my system.20240320_035753_1000000210_1710907075.jpg
Members_QLLeu7U
Apprentice
Options

Theres no Copilot on my Microsoft Store. I just called Samsung and they said that the only devices that support Copilot arr Ultra, which doesnt make any sense at all.. Not only because there's literally videos of Pro using it but also because it is announced as including the copilot feature.

0 Likes
Members_QLLeu7U
Apprentice
Options

It might be not available yet in Spain.. I read on Samsung's web that it does include it but depending on the region its going to activate during the second half of 2024.

0 Likes
Members_QLLeu7U
Apprentice
Options

It must be the timing I guess..

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ok.

1. As app it's available on Google play store.

2. I have it installed on my normal PC Taskbar settings there is a toggle I can turn ON.

3. Yeah looks like some of the new PC's will come with a dedicated keyboard key for copilot.

As you can see it say Pre ( copilot preview)

Also as I mentioned you can use it in Microsoft Edge.

Also agree it might be country specific. I am in the UK.20240320_113104_1000011670_1710934281.jpg
Members_QLLeu7U
Apprentice
Options

I see on the store but I cant install it on the laptop, it says Install in other devices and it shows my S24. Is there a way to get android apps on the laptop I didnt know about? I looked for it on Microsoft Store and the Play Store Web.

Anyway I guess we will get it too eventually, thank for the replies!

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No that app is for your phone.

I believe MS will be removing the option for installing android apps due to some compatibility issues.

Aren't you able to use via Microsoft Edge browser?

I know it's not fully integrated but usable.