Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Book 3 Pro 360 Touch Pad

(Topic created on: 17-06-2023 04:18 PM)
kevintipps
Apprentice
Options

I recently brought Samsung G Book 360 Pro but the touchpad either stop working or it does its own thing after a bit. The only thing I can do is to go into the BOIS and reload the defaults. That seems to sort it short term, but it's getting a little annoying. I'm hoping this is a good place to start. I don't want to send it for repair as I'll have to reset it and it'll then stop exhibiting the issue.

Any guidance would be appreciated

11 REPLIES 11
Members_QLU1cMM
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. The problem started 2-3 weeks ago. I don't know it's a driver issue or hardware problem.

0 Likes
rob3455567
Apprentice
Options

I'm also having this issue, reset my PC and it stopped for a while but has come back. 

Can't rely on my laptop for any important task...

Probably been a month since I first had this issue.

kevintipps
Apprentice
Options

It appears Samsung don't monitor this forum as they are yet comment or give guidance

0 Likes
Nozzd
Student
Options

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Book 3 pro 360 in June 2023.
Since I've had it, I have the same problems you mentioned. Samsung doesn't offer any exchange or support. 2300€ for a computer with a touchpad that doesn't even work! Worst nightmare if you want to productive...

#scam #GalaxyBook3pro360 #GalaxyBook3 #GalaxyBook

just_alex
Student
Options

I'm having a similar problem of intermittent touchpad.

0 Likes
sadique
Student
Options

I have the same issue.  What shall we do.  I think we need to all make a warranty claim for a Refund. The item is not as described.  Samsung cannot hide from this and we are all covered by the UK Sales of Goods Act 1979.

0 Likes
just_alex
Student
Options

I wonder how far we will need to go before we get a response from Samsung. Strange, as we're posting this all publically, on their own forum........ 😕

0 Likes
Monty9
Apprentice
Options

Hi, Samsung has released a firmware update for the touchpad and it seems that works, (2 days with intensive use). I hope that it will finally be solved once and for all.

0 Likes
kevintipps
Apprentice
Options

Ive got the update, seems better, lets see how it goes. Unfortunately, no-one from the Samsung team have commented to say the fix is relate to this . in fact nonone from Samsung has ever comment on this thread

0 Likes