Did you mean: 

Original topic:

galaxy 360 pro

(Topic created on: 04-11-2021 02:37 PM)
Redshawn007
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

Any one had issues with the screen on 360 pro as my screen has cracked for no apparent reason could understand it, if it had been dropped or mishandeld in anyway , which it has'nt have spoken to the repair centre to book it in for a repair as been told not covered under the warranty with samsung ,and now going to cost me £365 to be repaired and the very nice lady on phone knew what the problem was before i told her, really dissapointed is an understatement!!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
kingm1
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT

I had exactly same problem. Recently purchased pro 360 15 inch. Cared for it and kept in a protective case when a crack appeared in the screen. From what I can see on line this is becoming a common problem. Phoned repair service and I am being quoted £400 repair. I was told this is a common problem with this laptop. Samsung have said it's not covered by their warranty. Very disappointed as you would expect a laptop that converts to a tablet to have some robustness and Samsung were very unhelpful.

Ashish123
First Poster
Options
Computers & IT
Is anyone using glass protector screen for galaxy book 360 Pro? I need to buy one and don't know which one to go with.
0 Likes