Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy 360 pro

(Topic created on: 04-11-2021 08:33 PM)
Redshawn007
First Poster
Options

Any one had issues with the screen on 360 pro as my screen has cracked for no apparent reason could understand it, if it had been dropped or mishandeld in anyway , which it has'nt have spoken to the repair centre to book it in for a repair as been told not covered under the warranty with samsung ,and now going to cost me £365 to be repaired and the very nice lady on phone knew what the problem was before i told her, really dissapointed is an understatement!!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
kingm1
First Poster
Options

I had exactly same problem. Recently purchased pro 360 15 inch. Cared for it and kept in a protective case when a crack appeared in the screen. From what I can see on line this is becoming a common problem. Phoned repair service and I am being quoted £400 repair. I was told this is a common problem with this laptop. Samsung have said it's not covered by their warranty. Very disappointed as you would expect a laptop that converts to a tablet to have some robustness and Samsung were very unhelpful.

Ashish123
First Poster
Options
Is anyone using glass protector screen for galaxy book 360 Pro? I need to buy one and don't know which one to go with.
0 Likes
Wickilini
Student
Options

Hi,

Today i have just opened my Laptop that was safely and carefully stored during the weekend and suddenly a crack appeared.

It seems that a lot of people are having this issue.

I will call their service today to check what they have to do but it is really annoying that so many complains are appearing and they are billing people for this.

0 Likes
Lezzah
First Poster
Options

I also have a crack appear, after opening it this morning, on the left, top to bottom of my screen.

Has anyone got a warranty repair for this issue yet?

0 Likes
Lezzah
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Lezzah
First Poster
Options

I asked the moderator;

Galaxy Book Pro 360 - 15" screen cracked
I also have a vertical crack on the left side of the screen, top to bottom, appear for no reason at all.
Owned the laptop for 4 months, it sits on my desk connected to a display box, I occasional disconnect it to use in other rooms but handle it with the utmost care.
As there are so many other reported defects exactly like this, I am pursuing a warranty repair. UK support gave me a contact for the repair but they want £340, 2/3 weeks and all data lost due to reinstallation of software.
Can you help? Can this be repaired or replaced under warranty?

The reply;

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am sure this has to be frustrating for you to go through. The best option would be to contact a service center in your area. I'm sad to say we do not cover physical damage. We wouldn't be able to service the device here in the US. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited. We can only recommend contacting your support team in your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes