Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double page print does not work

(Topic created on: 24-10-2017 01:01 PM)
Aitrach
Student
Options

Hi,

I am using macOS and the M2026w printer. When selecting "double sided printing" the printer starts his job but completes it without waiting. So when printing 20 pages, the printer should stop after 10 and wait until I have to the already printed pages back into the paper box to print the second side. But the printer does not stop so he prints 20 single sided pages. 

It works if I just put 10 pages in the paper box, then it has to stop and wait for me until I put the sheets back in the paper box. The order is fine! 

Is there anyone else having this issue here? It is kind of stupid that I have to take care of stopping the printer with the amount of sheets I put in.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Hi @Aitrach.

I asked one of our printer experts here in the office, and they confirmed that for macOS, this printer doesn't support manual duplex i.e. it'll just print as per the amount of paper you've got in there, and won't stop and prompt you to reinsert the pages.

0 Likes
Aitrach
Student
Options

Hi AntS,

thank you for your response here. It is very helpfull to know that there is no solution for mac available. Though, it was mentioned as a feature when I bought the printer so this should and could definetly be fixed with a firmeware update. Or you have to tell customers that special features like this wont be available on macOS!