Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

c27hg70 Terrible flickering

(Topic created on: 19-09-2019 02:36 PM)
Ozozuz
First Poster
Options

Hello guys, just bought the c27hg70 but i'm having some terrible flickering as soon as i turn on the freesync for the 48-144 range.
I tried different driver (vega64), tried different cable (including some expensive vesa dp1.4) but nothing to do, as soon as i turn of the freesync every full-screen app (game) start flickering like hell.

I thought that this monit

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

If you have a graphic card compatible ATI must work correctly in that range, if you xchanged cables and tested with a new drivers and olders, could be sure that you have a problem, please, can you test your Samsung 27'' 144HZ 2K 1ms FreeSync with other card or to try the monitor in other device?

We can discard freesync graphics card problems, thanks you

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Ok my friend, I have news for you:

In past days a lot of persons has problems with VEGA64 flickering issues, you can check by internet to other people as you equal situation with Samsung monitos and others manufacturers.

Please check recomendations to test and apply ATI fix as soon as possible, do not try to force monitors or tv with freesync while you have errors please :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
SquareOne14
Pioneer
Options

it is a Quality Assurance thing, if you can send it back DO IT. The problem will get worse and eventually just break. Use your RMA or Warranty NOW!!! Over time this monitor just breaks from bad circuitry ... its a well known issue, but Samsung will do NOTHING to fix it

0 Likes