Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Echo Dot won’t connect to Samsung Soundbar

(Topic created on: 27-12-2017 04:59 PM)
Rosygemma
First Poster
Options

Hello,

i bought my my husband an Echo Dot for Xmas thinking we’d be able to pair it through Bluetooth to our Samsung soundbar. But the Echo doesn’t find the Samsung device so I’m unable to pair.

has anyone else figured out how to do it? I can’t find any info on the internet to help.

thanks 

12 REPLIES 12
Pkstudio
First Poster
Options

Were you able to figure it out? I have the HW-Q60T as well and neither my alexa app nor web browser on my PC is able to find my speakers via bluetooth, i do have my speaker in pairing mode.

0 Likes
Dudazippity
First Poster
Options

Powercycle all three devices if you've recently installed the software.  Try it from amazon.alexa.com instead of your device.  Then pair with bluetooth while your soundbar is in pairing mode.

0 Likes
T-rone
First Poster
Options

Yes this option you mentioned works. I was having this problem & I even called Amazon tech support for help and they couldn't get it going for me. So I googled how to connect and stumbled upon this forum. Read your comment and tried your suggestion and bam within 5 seconds problem was solved. I had been trying for the last 2 days to connect my soundbar to Alexa. Thanks a million for your response in this forum because it truly works quickly

0 Likes