Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume number not showing

(Topic created on: 16-07-2023 12:54 PM)
WholemealBean
First Poster
Options

image.jpgI recently got a new sound bar. It connects fine with no issues and I can control the volume with the Samsung remote but I no longer have a number for the volume, only a plus / minus when I move the volume up and down. Is there anyway to have the numbers appear?

27 REPLIES 27
juppyspu
First Poster
Options
Unpair and delete soundboard then reconnect and pair same soundbar...weird!
0 Likes
birkiki
Journeyman
Options

"Unpair and delete" ? The connection between the sound bar and my TV QN95B is with eARC. It's not with bluetooth...
Thank you.

0 Likes
juppyspu
First Poster
Options
It may help all the others who are connected via Bluetooth though like me!
0 Likes
birkiki
Journeyman
Options

I still have the same problem with a QN95BA (2022) TV and a Bose 900 soundbar connected with eARC.

Vol_samsung_bose.jpg

Nobody knows a solution yet?

Thank you all !!!!

Samsung, wake up already !!!!

Jorze
First Poster
Options

Please Samsung 

Replaced my 55 inch Samsung connected to my Sonos via optical and had volume numbers with no problems installed new 85 inch Samsung connected the same way. All I get is + and - and that is frustrating. FIX IT!

Rob157
Journeyman
Options

Same here. Just started happening all of a sudden. Can not get number back. Factory re-started sound bar (holding + and - at same time for 5 seconds. All it did was turn sound bar off and put sound setting back to 0. 

0 Likes
Tvqn90c
Student
Options

Is there an update to this? I have a qn90c with a sonos arc. Volume only shows a plus and a minus. In the middle show a speaker box on the left side of the screen. 

Rob157
Journeyman
Options

My soundbar numbers on TV screen have come back after I scrolled through soundbar "sound mode" settings on soundbar remote. 

0 Likes
birkiki
Journeyman
Options

Good information. What brand of tv and sound bar do you have?
Thank you!

0 Likes
Rob157
Journeyman
Options

Both Samsung.  With both TV and soundbar powered on, scroll through the :sound mode" settings on soundbar. This did the trick for me. I tried everything, then this. Few days and still all good. 

0 Likes