Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking about adding a pair of R1's to my HW K850 Atmos soundbar.....will it work?

(Topic created on: 19-07-2017 07:54 PM)
ARYN86
Apprentice
Options

So I recently got the K850 soundbar, I opted for it instead of the K950 for several reasons including price and the fact I have  a fairly small room so can't accomodate permanent rear speakers that the 950 has, but I am interested in getting  a pair of R1 wireless speakers the I can use as regular stereo speakers for my bedroom and occasionally be bought down to give me a more immersive surround experience with the K850.

My question is will this work? I see in theory it works but I had a glance at the K650 thread and noticed people having problems so wanted to know if these issues have been sorted or if they ever existed with the K850, I did see someone mentioned something about how the Atmos stopped working when the rear R1's were active. I just want to check and see if people have got these working properly as it'll give me some peace of mind and something to look forward to.

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
alicebolt
First Poster
Options

This direct strategy is especially useful for enormous activities or if cutoff times must be met. Also, we value your endeavors in endeavoring to investigate the HP envy 5055 setup issue.

0 Likes