Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The synchronization with audio and video is progressively slowed down during a film and TV broadcast.

(Topic created on: 13-03-2023 10:38 AM)
JoT56
First Poster
Options

I have s Samsung TV NEOQled55qn90B and a Samsung Soundbar HWQ900A and when I watch TV or a movie the synchronization in the beginning is okay, but after a while the sound is delaying.
I use a HDMI-Earc conection between TV and Soundbar. I is also with the TV+HDMI-Earc.
When I stop the video, then it start okay, but after a while the same problem. 

What do I have to do?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @JoT56 ,

Depending on the broadcasting signal transmitted by the broadcasting station, an audio delay may occur in some or all of the TV programs they are broadcasting. There is a slight difference in processing speed between video and audio signals. Usually the difference is not notable, however sometimes it is.

If it’s not due to the broadcaster, another reason an audio delay often occurs is a bad connection to an external device you’ve connected to the TV. Sometimes, an external device such as a set-top box will produce a slight difference because of the transmission speed of the video/audio signal from the set-top box to the TV. Follow this troubleshooting guide to fix your audio delay issues: How to troubleshoot an audio delay | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
My Sony soundbar has within its menus a sync setting. Saying that mine is also connected via an optical cable.
0 Likes