Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung q70t soundbar volume issues

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 07:59 PM)
Gambler72
First Poster
Options

Can anybody help me. I recently picked up a Samsung Q70t soundbar from curry's. 

All works perfectly apart from the volume won't go down all the way. It gets stuck at a certain volume. 

For example, it won't go below 7, then if I turn it up and back down it won't go below 10. Then if I turn it up again it won't go below 12 and so on. 

I have updated the firmware to the latest version. I've turned it off at the mains and back on again. I've also reset it by holding both volume buttons down simultaneously. While this works for a few minutes it reverts back to the original problem. Of not being able to be turned below a certain volume. 

Any ideas if anything can be done or if I need to return it?

Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may help

Control your soundbar using your Samsung TV remote

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049279/
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Gambler72: Do you have the soundbar connected to a TV? If so, what connection method are you using e.g. HDMI, Optical? If it's Samsung TV then please confirm the model number, located on the sticker on the back of the device, or in Settings > Support > About This TV, and I will look into this for you. In the meantime, please check the Sound Settings on the TV to make sure that it isn't set up to adjust the volume based on the content or viewing environment. 

0 Likes
Gambler72
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the reply. It's it connected to my Sony X94j TV via hdmi arc ports. I did look but can't see anything in sound settings on the TV along those lines. 

0 Likes
MattD92
First Poster
Options

Were you able to get this resolved? I am having the same problem with my q70t and a Sony X90L.

0 Likes