Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE65Q90RATXXU keeps forgetting Sky Q box as a HDMI source and keeps saying ethernet cable connected

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 09:14 PM)
ManiacBart
Journeyman
Options

I have recently purchased a QE65Q90RATXXU TV and I have a Sky Q 2tb box connected via HDMI 1.

Frustratingly the TV keeps forgetting HDMI 1 is Sky Q and keeps asking me to re-set this up - Can anyone please help me with this?  It's driving me crazy.

Also another frustration is that the TV keeps having a message pop up saying an ethernet cable has been connected and we have to press ok on the remote for the message to go away.  The ethernet cable is left plugged in all of the time!

With the 2 problems above, Samsung not issuing cashback within 30 days under a promotion that I am still chasing and the soundbar I bought at the same time being faulty I am not at all happy.  These are very expensive items and should just work!

Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
Jonny94
Student
Options

I am having the exact same problem. Some days it happens 2 times, then nothing for a day or 2.

Tried Samsung support and say the same thing each time, reset it then call back of persists. I'm onto my 5th call back now. Useless 

0 Likes
Jonny94
Student
Options
Have to unplug sky q box everytime for it to rwsrr and it then works.
0 Likes