Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Possible obsolete aging? - Samsung Multiroom Wifi Speakers M7 (WAM750)

(Topic created on: 10-07-2023 08:40 AM)
Members_WZn6bpw
Journeyman
Options

Dear samsung community,

I experienced something very remarkable with my 2006 samsung multriroom wifi audio setup.

When I unplugged these after July 1 and plugged them back in to the wall, they went into a bootloop.

As a result, I contacted Samsung Support Belgium: They asked me at one point to disconnect the entire house from power (meter box) to then test if the problems were resolved. They suspected a jammer.
Before I disconnected all power there was still 1 of the 5 mutiroom wifi speaker that had not yet been disconnected from the power and was still working OK

However, when the power came back on during the support call with samsung, this one was also broken, and had exactly the same bootloop problem.

The suspicion of obsolete aging is in my eyes a possible cause in this case.

Samsung Whatsapp support has escalated the problem internally and will come back with an answer. I keep you updated in this post.

However, I already wanted to inquire here if there are other people with the same speakers who are now experiencing the same problem.
Or maybe you guys have an idea what the problem might be and what I could test to see if that solves the problems

Hard reset according to the samsung procedures/manual does not work because the bootloop is too fast to perform it.

Speakers: Samsung M7 (WAM750/XN)

Do you guys have the same speakers and the same experience?

Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Loveall27
Explorer
Options

Yup, I understand, I had a mild heart attack on 7th July when I saw all my 6 speakers were (Total$2400worth)  in a reboot cycle😀

0 Likes
AB010
Explorer
Options

Fair enough. I'll do that. 

0 Likes
Tedilan
Explorer
Options

Attention Everyone!

The cyclic booting stopped so who blocked the addresses are good to go get them back now.

AntS
Options
0 Likes