Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-T650 Low dialog loud action SWA-8500S

(Topic created on: 24-05-2021 05:27 PM)
Nyder
First Poster
Options

I bought the HW-T650 and SWA-8500S because it had a dedicated center channel so I could hear the dialog, and I can if I crank the soundbar  up to 60+.  But then when an action scene comes its way too loud, even if I reduce the volume of the bass/woofer and rear speakers.

I have to sit there with the remote in my hand constantly increasing and reducing the volume instead of enjoying the film.

Is there a way to boost the center channel on the soundbar?  I can't believe I'm the only person with this issue.

Nyd

8 REPLIES 8
magnus07
First Poster
Options

I have same problem with hw-t650.

So disappointing.

NYAS
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Is there a way to adjust the equalizer?

JBeezely4
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here. Connected with an optical cable. Is that the reason?

0 Likes
ShuhailNP
Journeyman
Options

Have you guys try updating firmware? 

0 Likes
JBeezely4
Apprentice
Options

I didn’t know you can do that.  I also tried to change from optical to hdmi.  That didn’t change the sound.

Sadly, the TV speakers are much louder.  Obviously, the bass isn’t there, but we have a very large Samsung TV and the voice is crystal clear when played through the TV speakers.  When you use the sound bar, it sucks to say it simply.

0 Likes
ShuhailNP
Journeyman
Options

There is march update. I tried today.

I think it made difference

0 Likes
JBeezely4
Apprentice
Options

Maybe I’ll try that.  Thanks for sharing.  Won’t be able to try it until a couple weeks since the sound bar is at my other place that I won’t visit yet.  Thx.

0 Likes
ShuhailNP
Journeyman
Options

Yes there is. Long press settings button in remote in standard mode

0 Likes