Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Art mode triggers receiver to shut down

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 11:47 AM)
Morieske
First Poster
Options

Hi All

I’ve got my Samsung frame (2020 model) connected through arc to my onkyo receiver. Works well, also in combination with my Nvidia shield. One problem remains. When I switch into art mode, the receiver switches off also. Is there a way to prevent that from happening? Because ideally, I’d like to listen to music through the shied with art mode active and have the receiver turn off only when the shield goes to sleep. I don’t see any particular cec setting on the frame nor on the onkyo to change that behavior. 

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
honestjohnpdx
First Poster
Options

The reply from earlier just worked for me. 

Press "setup" button on Denon remote to access settings > video > HDMI setup > pow. off control > change this setting to "off".

It's a little clunky at times with my Denon AVR receiver. For example, if your TV is in art mode and you turn on the receiver by switching to Spotify on you rphone, it might switch the video input to the HEOS interface which means you have to take the TV remote to switch it to art mode / standby. 

Not ideal but it's the best way I've found to have art mode on and audio from my receiver at the same time.

0 Likes