Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Charger EB-U3300 stopped working and flashes red green amber when pressing the power button multiple times

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 04:09 AM)
Sadegh88
First Poster
Options

My EB-U3300 portable wireless charger stopped working recently.  No LED light comes up when connected to a charger and the little LED flashes red, green, and amber when the button is pressed several times while it's connected to a charger. Is my beloved wireless charger dead??? Any fixes?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
SebiXVI
First Poster
Options

Same here. It stopped working for no reason. Now it will not charge anymore. When connected to the charger and the buttonnis pressed, I get the red green amber flashing, that's all...

0 Likes
MMXplus
First Poster
Options

Not sure if this is helpful but you might try a reset by holding down the power button for about 7 seconds until the white lights go off and on again. I read about that while researching a different problem with my eb-u3300.

0 Likes
Grzelkaj
First Poster
Options

I got the same problem.  One port doesn't flash but it also has been plugged in for hours and isn't charging.  My wireless charging isn't working either.  Brand new powerbank broken 10 days layer.  Very disheartening, but not as disheartening as the lack of answers.

0 Likes