Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Smart LED View Cover

(Topic created on: 25-04-2022 11:51 PM)
randolphgraham
First Poster
Options
I've recently noticed this stopped working altogether with my S22+. No lights, no power, no nothing.

I noticed the app wasn't showing either, but was still installed in my Galaxy Store apps list. So I uninstalled the app, hoping I could reinstall the app again, and now cannot find the app in the Galaxy Store.

Despite many support chats with Samsung, and trying everything short of factory resetting my device, the conclusion I am reaching is that either:
  • The Samsung Smart LED View Cover is broken and therefore the device cannot auto-reinstall the app.
  • A recent software update has caused the app to not be supported, hence not in the Galaxy Store.
I have sent an Error Report to Samsung in the hope they can diagnose any app issues however, I only had the Smart LED View Cover delivered on the 11th March from Samsung, and cannot find a way to exchange this from the online order I placed. 

I hope I can find a way to resolve this issue soon.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
randolphgraham
First Poster
Options
Thanks for reaching out however, I've tried this recommendation but it didn't resolve my issue. I suspect a faulty Smart LED View Cover, but cannot be sure it's not the phone. I guess only fitting another case will tell.
0 Likes
randolphgraham
First Poster
Options
I've been in touch with Samsung's returns department only to be told they cannot replace or repair as the item is classed as an accessory and is over 21 days since placing the order. 😞

I've been in touch with Citizens Advice and they think I have a case.
0 Likes