Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone case not arrived

(Topic created on: 14-02-2021 02:48 AM)
Toffe45
Apprentice
Options

Hello everybody!

I pre ordered the S21 ultra as soon as I saw it opened, and bought a pink silicone cover to go with it, on the 14th of january. It said everything would be shipped on the 29th, but as of 13th february the phone case has not yet arrived, everything else arrived around the 29th. I have tried samsung support, they have replied to me once out of 6 attempts, saying they cant check my order for some reason, samsung on twitter, the same reply. Its truly infuriating that I havent gotten ANY form of message, via mail for example, that it has been delayed or whatever is happening with it, and that I never get a concrete answer to why, if there has been too many orders so the cover is sold out or whatever it might be, just let me know if its going to be delayed, I'm fine with waiting, as long as I get notified, and not left in the dark as I have been with the, as of late, horrendous support. Anyone have the same issue?

Martin

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Case1188
Voyager
Options
you have to remember, what with covid etc nothing is as it used to be, long delays are possible.
0 Likes
cunn53
Student
Options
That's no excuse a company still needs to provide some kind of customer support. Too many companies using covid as an excuse customers will just go elsewhere.
Toffe45
Apprentice
Options

Of course, as I said I am happy to wait, just send me a notification or an update to let me know its delayed so Im not stuck in the dark with no information. And aswell let support know what products are sold out or delayed, because using covid as an excuse when the phone and tag+buds came exactly on date doesnt make any sense to me, it seems more like its delayed for some other reason, like for example being sold out or something

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah I know what you mean.i ordered 2 cases,1 from Samsung and one from a company in Germany.
the one from Germany got delivered today(Samsung original case) and yet the one from Samsung still hasn't even been dispatched yet 🙄,and don't get me started on the claims process for the galaxy buds😅
Toffe45
Apprentice
Options

Oh wow ahahaha, thats pretty bad on samsungs part.. I checked their website to try to order the same cover individually, but it said it was sold out, so that might be why, but if so, its such bad customer service to not let us know at all.. 

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
they have them on Amazon,might be worth ordering it from there and they are cheaper 🤷

Screenshot_20210214-030613_Amazon Shopping.jpg

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
that's where I got mine from,so when my one from Samsung final arrives I'll have 2 😂
0 Likes
Toffe45
Apprentice
Options

Oh really?? I checked the local stores here in Norway that sells phones and electronics and stuff, but no one had them, so might check Amazon actually, thanks! Are they the official samsung silicone covers?

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah it's Samsung original case,I got the black one,I'm loving it fits the phone perfectly,I love how it covers the camera bump for that added protection, it's not to bulky either.
yeah I'd order it from Amazon plus it's saying next day delivery now,not sure if it is with you in Norway.

on a side note,what's it like to have shops open that you can actually walk in,we are still on a lockdown here in the UK 😂

20210214_033221_1753.jpg

20210214_033207_1752.jpg

0 Likes