Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Rugged Case for S24!!!

(Topic created on: 20-01-2024 02:01 PM)
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

I love Samsung products, but the company can be so frustrating at times. They released the Rugged Case last year with the S23, with the promise of attachments galore. I got the case and I love it; I was disappointed that few attachments seemed to be forthcoming, but nevertheless I took to the case, especially the ring grip attachment.

Now it would seem if I want something similar for my S24 Ultra, I will have to get a 3rd party case; very disappointed with Samsung, where is the consistency in products?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Likely reason for Samsung not following last year's rugged case is that it probably didn't sell to warrant investment.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Your rugged case might fit your new device S24ultra but that depends if the sizes are different from the previous model. It doesn't show much difference between the models.
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I had an LED view case for my S22Ultra and hoped the S23U would fit that, but the cameras were about 1mm out. I'm going to see if it fits, but think it unlikely ☹
0 Likes
Bezbozny
Explorer
Options
Believe it or not, not releasing a rugged case is the reason I m not buying s24. I could get s24 ultra 1tb with £490 including a free case, watch and strap but I decided against it just because of the case. I ve bought last years case with the tripod, card etc attachments and I love it.