Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earphones

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 12:11 PM)
Earphones
Apprentice
Options

Samsung j5 earphones are the worst I've ever had the speakers on the top have ripped all my skin off the inside of my ear they are extremely painful hard and sharp please get a new pair of earphones to put with the phones the current are disgusting and harmful 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Earphones 

That's not what we like to hear. Are these the wired headphones that came with your phone? Are you able to send us a close up photo of the headphones?

0 Likes
Earphones
Apprentice
Options

Yes they were ,  theres white tack on them to stop then scratching my skin but its not worked it's to the point I cant wear them anymore as it's too painful , you cant even see a spot of blood from my ear on the tack 15942049590795708933336126666178.jpg

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks for this, that sounds quite painful. Do you have to push the earphones in your ear to fit them in?
0 Likes
Earphones
Apprentice
Options

Yes  but Only because I have to strategically have to put them in to avoid the stinging my ear 

0 Likes
Earphones
Apprentice
Options

Is anything going to be done or ??? I've had to bin them I've put them in multiple ways n ever single way hurts way to much 

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @Earphones, please speak to our Support Team as they'll need to take personal details from you before looking at the available options: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
0 Likes