Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updates

(Topic created on: 24-12-2023 02:46 PM)
M3y
Explorer
Options
the recent update samsung has given me is actually ugly. I'm so disappointed in it. the emoji are just nasty and ugly to look at. and the layout is the same. the worst part is I can't even change it back. you should have an option if you can change back. this is poor results. and I'm so annoyed. I'm NEVER using an update again and I'm NEVER using emoji again until I get the original back. rubbish. fix this before I leave samsung.
17 REPLIES 17
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

A number of members have posted on here about the emojis.

You can provide feedback through Samsung Members App so Samsung can be aware of your thoughts (and those of others).
0 Likes
M3y
Explorer
Options
where should I post this
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung Members
Click on Support
Click on Feedback

Send feedback.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can also now send Feedback by going to Full quick settings-pencil Icon-Contact Us is at the Bottom. Traditional way that @Piper123  mentioned just as easy though.

Edit is at the top ,you also have Quick Settings Instant Access,Brightness Control and Devices Control and Media Output Buttons.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't have any issue with the emojis, but I don't waste time focusing too much on what they look like in too much detail

0 Likes
M3y
Explorer
Options
well I do. using emoji is part of my daily life style and how I express my self to others. how do I do that if they look like ew
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I guess you have to go back to the old ways, using words like before emojis existed
0 Likes
M3y
Explorer
Options
🌚🌚rubbish
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
🗑️ You may find this is the emoji for bin
0 Likes