Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshots and User Manual

(Topic created on: 06-03-2023 11:37 PM)
Jobosam
Navigator
Options
Lots of Sumsung phone users are keen to learn about the screenshot button in the assistant menu. 

You really should put information on this topic in your "Sumsung phone user manual" and then we wouldn't see so many posts on this topic in your chat sites/forums. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
keith30
Maestro
Options
Screenshots are easy to take., you don't need to refer to a manual
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @Jobosam For screenshots using the assistant go to Settings-Accessibility, Interactions and Dexterity, toggle on Assistant Menu,select Allow. Screenshots is one of the options. See more on Dexterity options here https://www.samsung.com/us/support/Dexterity Options
For the general user the Palm Swipe is a quick and efficient method but may not suit some with Dexterity issues.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Jobosam
Navigator
Options
Thanks 😄
0 Likes
Jobosam
Navigator
Options
I'm getting some great suggestions from people.

Sadly, these don't all work on a Samsung Galaxy A13 phone, which is all I have 😒
0 Likes
Jobosam
Navigator
Options
I find using the volume and power button combination difficult to use, when trying to generate screenshots.

That's because I'm an older person, and my hands are a little bit arthritic.

Then I discovered that you can turn on screen shot capture, screenshots, by using (turning on) the assistant menu.

Having discovered this, I thought I would send a post advising people of this option (mainly because it's not in the user manual).

This has now gone full circle, and people now think I'm having trouble using/creating screenshots, and they're sending me posts on how to use the assistant menu to do this.

Now it may be that some of them are tongue and cheek, and I'm missing the point.

I know how to create screenshots using the assistant menu, but lots of people obviously don't; and it's not in the user manual.

And I think it should be.
0 Likes