First Poster
Options
How can I put my kids on samsung
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Goto settings and in the search type in kids.
This should give you 2 options. Just follow the instructions Screenshot_20230409_134837_Settings Suggestions.jpg
AndrewL
Options

@Sandro971: Further to the above, if you'd like to find out more about setting up Samsung Kids on your Galaxy phone or tablet, then please take a look at the link below from our friends across that pond at Samsung US.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082342/

You can also utilise Google's Family Link app via Settings > Digital Wellbeing and parental controls > Parental controls. Thank you to @nowdeleted for highlighting a quick and easy way to access these features. 

Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
You can also download and use Google's Family Link app to give parental controls for kids.
mishababy
Journeyman
Options
My grandson has pressed something whilst looking at photos and everything is like a negative.plz help.Its a Samsung s20.
0 Likes
mishababy
Journeyman
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
Sandro971
First Poster
Options
Is not like I want to put the kids mode on my teenager is to connect them on samsung account the problem for all the settings on the family links Microsoft is ok no issue, but create a Samsung account for the kids I don't see nothings. He said (not the required age) for create a smarthings account. Is more samsung setting have a problem or he don't have option for family kids one after do all the parental security. Or I mise something
0 Likes
Yvonnead
First Poster
Options
How do I get this just had a look and didn't show
0 Likes
mrsmitj
First Poster
Options
How do you change the voice on Samsung Health? I prefer a male voice. Blixby is male, but everything else is female. FRUSTRATED
0 Likes