Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEMS WITH SAMSUNG GEAR SPORT EU VERSION (SM-R600)

(Topic created on: 10-01-2018 09:32 AM)
EMAIRXEN
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I have the Spanish Version (SM-R600NZKAPHE) of Samsung Gear Sport, the watch worked well, but since the last update of Tizen the step counter is crazy, I tried to reset the watch but the problem persists, if only I move in my house the watch shows a lot of steps, in a day in home I do 600-800 steps, I understand that this counter is approximate, but with the old version of Tizen when I bought this watch counted my steps with very more accuracy, with this version stay totally out of the reality... Is possible to install the old update of this watch?

Another problem with the Spanish Version is that I can't download and use the Samsung Pay with the watch, and that is present on the Samsung Mobile Phones in the Spanish market, as my Galaxy Note 8... What is the problem?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Did you import that watch to use in your own country @EMAIRXEN ?

If so then thats the issue as that device was released with its own version of country firmware so some things wont work. 

For example I wanted the Samsung Note Fe but it isnt available in my country which is the UK. 

I realised Samsung Pay will not work due to the firmware reason. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
EMAIRXEN
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for reply, I use my Gear Sport in Spain. Samsung Pay do not work in this country with the watch, but the count of steps is a problem with the last update and I don't see anyone with this problem...

Greetings.

0 Likes