Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch stuck in Reboot loop

(Topic created on: 09-01-2019 12:59 PM)
MarcusShepard24
First Poster
Options

I just received my Galaxy swatch about a week ago and last night after I got hole from work I turned it off and placed it on the charger. This morning I tried turning it on and it would. It kept saying it was rebooting and after holding down the power button then rapidly pressing it after the rebooting screen appeared I held down on the continue option and the reboot option and both times nothing happens. I haven’t been able to

find anywhere a step by step guide on a reboot loop specifically for the Galaxy watch. 

61 REPLIES 61
Tennisbangkok
Journeyman
Options

I changed a motherboard and payed near 140 USD for it in Samsung centre. Decide to sell them and already bought mi watch. I'm happy now with them

Brunobdb
Explorer
Options

My watch was dead for 6 months with this problem. From time to time, I tested it and it would come back for a few hours or a couple of days. I even changed the battery a few months ago and didn´t do the trick, after this I had given up for good.

But then I read this tip to leave it out on the sun on another forum and decided to try it. I left it on my window for a week or so and it finally worked! The watch is working perfectly for over 2 weeks now like nothing happened before. Don´t ask me why this worked after all this time, but it trully did.

0 Likes
POZZOBON
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem. The rebooting menu is blinking endlessly. I tried all the suggestions here. There is no way to turn it off. 

0 Likes
MarieGB20
Apprentice
Options

Got the Active 2 watch 3 weeks ago and everything was fine. Today out of the blue it said rebooting. It did that like 3 times then went back to normal but wouldn't connect to my phone automatically. Then about 2 hours later it starts the same thing but this time it won't stop the loop. I googled and it said to hold down the power button when it starts rebooting...didnt work. I'm not getting any menu to rebooting. Its just flashing the Samsung screen and "rebooting" on the bottom. Please advise what to do next. 

POZZOBON
Apprentice
Options

Had the same problem. There's no solution for this. Go to an authorized Samsung. I my case they had to change the CPU and display (in practice terms, the watch). 

Sha68
Student
Options
My watch is now doing this everytime I swim . Did you work out why ?
POZZOBON
Apprentice
Options

I guess this watch isn´t really waterproff. My watch was indeed rusty! I never swim with it. Only use during shower, washing hands, jogging in the rain....

azaky2020
First Poster
Options

I have same problem with my Galaxy watch, Today I tried to reboot it more than 20 times, each time it stucks with a black screen and doesn't reboot.

I'm not happy with this watch ,,

This watch started to do trubles 2 months ago, I found my watch off for no reson while the battary is about 70-80%, then it works after rebootin, last week this problem became serious as after rebooting, it works for few hours then it turns off again, 

Now it is not rebooting anymore as as it gives a black screen.

Please help

0 Likes
MarieGB20
Apprentice
Options

Start a chat with a Customer service rep on samsung.com/us and they will guide u through how to reboot when this is happening. They solved my issue.

0 Likes
MarieGB20
Apprentice
Options
Chatted with CSR on samsung.com/us and they guided me through how to backup and reboot then restore. It resolved my issue.
0 Likes