Sluiten

What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

UE55NU7100 wifi connectivity issues

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 15-04-2019 09:27 AM)
636 Weergaven
sujithwarrier
Journeyman
Opties

HI ,

I need help here with my new TV model code: UE55NU7100. The wifi connectivity is working for some time and then goes off. At the same time my other devices at home works fine with the wifi internet. Please let me know about firmware fix. In a us community I found we need to upgrade the firmware for the fix. Please let me know.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/Issues-with-WiFI-connection-Smart-TV/td-p/35...

Not sure if same firmware can be used for this model.

Serial Number: 0DSY3HDM100023B

SOFWARE VERSION: T-KTM2LDEUC-1202.3

Thanks,

Sujith

0 Likes
7 Antwoorden
Nick
MegaStar
Opties

Het topic dat je linkt wijst naar software voor een MU-model, dus een andere tv. Jouw tv draait momenteel op de meest recente versie. Wat voor netwerk maak je gebruik van 2.4Ghz of 5Ghz? Wat is de afstand tussen de router en jouw tv en wat heb je tot op heden geprobeerd?

---------
Signature-Note10
"Changes call for innovation, and innovation leads to progress"
0 Likes
sujithwarrier
Journeyman
Opties

My network provides both 2.4GHz and 5GHz.which must be for the TV?

0 Likes
BruceH
Community Manager
Opties

I suggest that you use 2.4GHz, and what is the distance between your router and the TV?

rsz-846676
0 Likes
sujithwarrier
Journeyman
Opties

I used the 2.4 GHz for connection and still it's I am having same issue.The router is in the living room itself.The thing rest all my devices within works fine with the wifi connection.I have to keep restarting the TV for reconnection with wifi

0 Likes
BruceH
Community Manager
Opties

Could you try setting up an hotspot with your mobile phone? Does that work for you?

rsz-846676
0 Likes
sujithwarrier
Journeyman
Opties

Yes,the hotspot connection from mobile is working for TV without any disruption.

0 Likes
BruceH
Community Manager
Opties

You could try the following:

Change router settings:

• - Change networkname (for example: “hank_home” to “hank123”)
  • - Change version internet-protocol: IPv6 -> IPv4
  • - DHCP must be turned on.
  • - Open ports: port 445, 443 en 80 
rsz-846676
0 Likes