Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New 1262.0 update on Samsung UE40MU6405

(Topic created on: 31-01-2019 02:46 PM)
Charliik
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Where can I read the patch note of this new update please?

If there is none, can someone please tell me what have been improved/fixed?

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Charliik wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Hi @Charliik ,    The release notes are published  on the US site but to date have been generic and 1262 also states:

1. Improved browser performance

2. Improved app performance

3. Improved stability

4. Improved usability of input devices

However some community members have noticed that it seems to sort out problems with green flashes (the feedback received was predominantly related to Game Consoles   but other devices were also mentioned) Personally did not notice a great difference though did not have this issue.

You can see further details on the MU Update Thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/New-update-MU-series/td-p/262220/page/33

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Charliik wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Hi @Charliik ,    The release notes are published  on the US site but to date have been generic and 1262 also states:

1. Improved browser performance

2. Improved app performance

3. Improved stability

4. Improved usability of input devices

However some community members have noticed that it seems to sort out problems with green flashes (the feedback received was predominantly related to Game Consoles   but other devices were also mentioned) Personally did not notice a great difference though did not have this issue.

You can see further details on the MU Update Thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/New-update-MU-series/td-p/262220/page/33

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

Hi James,

Many thanks for the info.

I have been suffering from "green flashes" (an other colours) since I got my Nvidia Shiled TV. It has been driving me mad trying to figure out what caused these flashes.

I really hope 1262 solves this problem.

Cheers,

Vangelis