Highlighted
Apprentice
Amen
Apprentice
Good question!
Apprentice
OMG you are the best and to the point!
Apprentice
So sad real sad.. But I would rather not cheat I want to be some what fit ...
Apprentice
OMG you are funny but then again if they are how is it they have a cell and a fitbit they cost money lol
Apprentice

If I'm only competing against myself what's the point of the competition? I've quit signing up for it. Samsung is too dumb to do anything about it. 

Apprentice
You don't need a fit bit. You can put your cell in your pocket and it counts your steps. That's how I do it.
Also, not all drug addicts are poor. Maybe one of the top 10 is Charlie Sheen lol!
I was a heroin addict in the 90's and I was never down and out. I maintained a job and middle class lifestyle. The idea that all drug addicts are destitute and on the street is a myth.
Apprentice
Competing against yourself ie: challenging yourself to get to each star in the public challenge. Or recording your own exercising and eating and doing better than you did yesterday or last week. That's the point in challenging yourself. Your doing this to get healthier right? That's what the app is for ultimately.
Apprentice

I do that already. I don't need an their competition for that. It's useless when so many cheat.

Top Liked Authors