cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 14-06-2018 07:37 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Rosebud1
First Poster
Options
Hi there!
Dells
Student
Options
Hi all
Old man but still learning just ordered two Samsung galaxy S8’s had iPhone for years but the cheeky sods at apple only offered me £80 trade in for my old phone and £60 for my wife’s so I thought that was ***** for a loyal customer but Samsung gave me £200 and £150 so no contest .
The only thing was I could not put both in basket and get correct trade in, I had to do two transactions then Paypal thought the second transaction was dodgy so blocked it .
Why Samsung can’t sort that out I don’t know,when I phoned them they said it was so it could only do one trade in per phone but as I was ordering two new phones,any way I don’t get that as it gave me £300 in total discount when it should have been £350 so there explanation didn’t ring true.
Dell
cpforever77
Apprentice
Options
Hello I'm new to here.....how does all this work?.....
Jojoblack
First Poster
Options

Hi

Saima_090
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone ive left Apple for Samsung was a difficult decision but im glad i did now loving the Samsung S8 🤗
beckii92
First Poster
Options
hey guys how are you all
AntS
Options

Hello and welcome to everyone! :robothappy::heart:

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi and welcome to the latest newbies plus others making themselves known :smiling-face:   Feel free to join in any areas of interest, a few can provide assistance if required.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

baldfatlimey
Student
Options

Hello Dearhearts, Baldfatlimey here - 2nd post as I went for a suggestion 1st.

Owner of a sparkling new TV (sadly without Freeview Play) large US style fridge freezer and a smaller 32" Smart TV from way back.

I enjoy photography (and you can find samples of my work on 500px.com) and a Chelsea supporter.

Just moved down to the New Forest area of Hampshire, on the coast actually, and currently a tad warm in this enjoyable weather. 

Looking forward to hearing from you all

Gazza-Ashe
Apprentice
Options
Hello im Gaz