Support

Open search

Predictive text not showing after latest Android Update Version 10

Highlighted
Observer
Thanks @Taz786 your solution worked for me now all I have to do is try and figure out all the other ones I applied when trying to solve this issue 😉
@Samsung from what I can see in this forum this is a normal bug and you are still pushing it out on an update! Poor form
Highlighted

That worked a treat. Thank you so much, it was really starting to annoy me that I had no predictive text. My phone updated a few days ago and it was gone. 

Highlighted
First Poster
Taz you are a super star
Highlighted

You absolute legend! Totally fixed. Never been so frustrated with my phone in years! Thank you 

Highlighted
First Poster

Thank you, that's been driving me nuts!

Highlighted
First Poster

This tip will also work for any other apps that may not be working properly. You just clear the data and it resets it. It is basically like deleting and reinstalling a app without actually having to delete and reinstall it.  But also keep in mind that once you do this you will lose all data stored on that app and your settings will be reset. 

Enjoy and share this simple fix with other people too 

Highlighted
First Poster

hi, when you say data stored in the app, what does this mean? E.g WhatsApp, would I lose the media in my messages or just lose some whatsapp Settings? My phone seems fine now btw I'm finding out just in case.

Highlighted
First Poster

Thank God for you ! Keyboard sorted. If I typed ducking el one more time 😂

Highlighted
Apprentice

I have tried this suggested fix numerous times to no avail!

I have lost all predictive text on everything.

Also lost some of my personal set ups now as well.

Please Samsung can we have a fix from the developers.

Highlighted
First Poster

Excellent, thank you. I was tearing my hair out after the update. Its amazing how infuriating that was.

Top Liked Authors