Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Mail App, always show All Emails?

(Topic created on: 24-10-2019 02:41 PM)
jockebq
Apprentice
Options

Just got my Note 10 and I am right now using the Samsung Email app, because I have both Gmail accounts and Outlook accounts.

Is it possible to default it to All emails instead of a specific account. Right now it opens the default account when the app has been closed.

Thank you!

17 REPLIES 17
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @jockebq

Go in to Email app > 3 lines on top left > Tick All accounts.

Does this help?
jockebq
Apprentice
Options
That's what I do, but if I close the application fully, and open it, it will always open the Default account, and not All accounts.
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Just tested it on one of the devices here in the office, and it seems to work fine. Can you check if the Note 10, and the Email app are both up to date?
jockebq
Apprentice
Options
Yes, that is actually true. I think it happens if I receive a mail on a specific account and open the notification. And then opening the app after, and it will be on the account that received the email.
JoojooRoyal
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. If you open a mail from notification, then next time you open it defaults to that email account. You would have to click all account again.... Very annoying

SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Tested this again, still can't find any issues here on the devices in our office. We do want to look in to this in more detail, can you send an error log through to us through the Members app > Support > Feedback > Error log. Can you send this within 15 minutes of testing this issue?

Our developers will contact you via the Members app once they have a solution or further troubleshooting.
0 Likes
StefanNote10P
Explorer
Options

Even if closed with ALL acounts displaying, when reopening with the app icon it displays quite oftenly only one account. 

Pretty annoying. There should be a preference setting in the app what to display when opening, though it might be logic that one may want to see all acounts always, otherwise where is the point putting more than one account in an app.

Note: for me, this issue is not new at all, but it seems it got worse, maybe this is due to the floating notifications ?

huubvanbaal
First Poster
Options
Same issue here on my S10. Going to an email message by a system notification and then clicking on the subject brings me the next time into that specific mailbox and not all mailboxes. Agree with a config parameter.
wardenG
First Poster
Options
same issue on my a71