Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy a70 security updates

(Topic created on: 26-03-2020 10:00 AM)
bcb123
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I have a galaxy a70 with model code NEE nordic countries. I haven't recieved any security update after 1 november update. Now its almost april. Why doesn't the a70 get regular security updates in all regions? Have seen that a lot of regions have gotten january update, and some regions have gotten android 10. Why cant all regions get get the updates? When i contact samsung support they just answer other questions than what i asked.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bcb123
Apprentice
Options

Today galaxy a70 nordic countries finally recieved a update with one ui 2/android 10 with 1.february security patch. It said on the members app that it would release april. So thats spot on and impressive by samsung, considering the problems with covid-19. Hope they keep the updates coming, because i think this phone has so much potential with this snapdragon processor. It doesent even heat up after hours of gaming.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options

The A70 doesn't get regular updates in any region I don't think, at best it is every 3rd month 

0 Likes
Solution
bcb123
Apprentice
Options

Today galaxy a70 nordic countries finally recieved a update with one ui 2/android 10 with 1.february security patch. It said on the members app that it would release april. So thats spot on and impressive by samsung, considering the problems with covid-19. Hope they keep the updates coming, because i think this phone has so much potential with this snapdragon processor. It doesent even heat up after hours of gaming.

GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah I got the update here in the uk too, very happy with the newer dark theme, especially within the gmail app
bcb123
Apprentice
Options

Yes the new dark theme is so much better, and the animations are so smooth.

0 Likes