Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Prime video not playing through smart hub

(Topic created on: 13-02-2019 08:01 AM)
Lazcon
Student
Options

have blu ray player BD6100/xu it is not listed on any samsung help I used to watch amazon prime video through the smart hub but now I get error code amz99wlr uk I have upgraded the dvd player in settings and uninstalled and reinstalled prime video Can anyone help with this please

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Lazcon wrote:

have blu ray player BD6100/xu it is not listed on any samsung help I used to watch amazon prime video through the smart hub but now I get error code amz99wlr uk I have upgraded the dvd player in settings and uninstalled and reinstalled prime video Can anyone help with this please

Hi @Lazcon ,   Info on this Blu Ray Player is available via Samsung support https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/BD-E6100/XU/

Smart Hub Guide and Firmware links provided, however the Manual Guide is actually another link for the All Share.  I've tracked down the manual here BD -E6100 Manual 

However from Prime site  is would apppear that  some 2012 models are now not supported and your model is one of those.  Amazon Support ,  perhaps one of the moderators can  confirm.   Live streaming on prime will only work for Samsung  Players dated 2014 and beyond. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Lazcon wrote:

Hi @Lazcon ,   Info on this Blu Ray Player is available via Samsung support https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/BD-E6100/XU/

Smart Hub Guide and Firmware links provided, however the Manual Guide is actually another link for the All Share.  I've tracked down the manual here BD -E6100 Manual 

However from Prime site  is would apppear that  some 2012 models are now not supported and your model is one of those.  Amazon Support ,  perhaps one of the moderators can  confirm.   Live streaming on prime will only work for Samsung  Players dated 2014 and beyond. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Lazcon
Student
Options

Thank you James4578 I really appreciate your time and response 

ServLex
First Poster
Options

I can only recommend a more detailed guide for Samsung BD -E6100 with 235 pages.

0 Likes