Support

Open search

Prime video not playing through smart hub

SOLVED
First Poster

have blu ray player BD6100/xu it is not listed on any samsung help I used to watch amazon prime video through the smart hub but now I get error code amz99wlr uk I have upgraded the dvd player in settings and uninstalled and reinstalled prime video Can anyone help with this please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Lazcon wrote:

have blu ray player BD6100/xu it is not listed on any samsung help I used to watch amazon prime video through the smart hub but now I get error code amz99wlr uk I have upgraded the dvd player in settings and uninstalled and reinstalled prime video Can anyone help with this please

Hi @Lazcon ,   Info on this Blu Ray Player is available via Samsung support https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/BD-E6100/XU/

Smart Hub Guide and Firmware links provided, however the Manual Guide is actually another link for the All Share.  I've tracked down the manual here BD -E6100 Manual 

However from Prime site  is would apppear that  some 2012 models are now not supported and your model is one of those.  Amazon Support ,  perhaps one of the moderators can  confirm.   Live streaming on prime will only work for Samsung  Players dated 2014 and beyond. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Lazcon wrote:

Hi @Lazcon ,   Info on this Blu Ray Player is available via Samsung support https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/BD-E6100/XU/

Smart Hub Guide and Firmware links provided, however the Manual Guide is actually another link for the All Share.  I've tracked down the manual here BD -E6100 Manual 

However from Prime site  is would apppear that  some 2012 models are now not supported and your model is one of those.  Amazon Support ,  perhaps one of the moderators can  confirm.   Live streaming on prime will only work for Samsung  Players dated 2014 and beyond. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
First Poster

Thank you James4578 I really appreciate your time and response 

Highlighted
First Poster

I can only recommend a more detailed guide for Samsung BD -E6100 with 235 pages.

Top Liked Authors