Support

Open search

HW-Q90R Disconnects!

Explorer

Screenshot of the files:

Schermafbeelding 2019-06-26 om 21.08.21.png

The top file (1007.9) file is from the Dutch site.

The bottom file (1008) is the US site.

Explorer

I know, but might have the same content? Just calling the us version 08?
If its truly different somebody should powernoff the bar  all night and then check if it works next morning, then we know it solved!
Have you tried @PauluzNL 

Explorer

@sebastit How long did you left the bar after update? Longer then 2 hours? If yes then solved if not then you shoud still check (and let us know )

Highlighted
Explorer
For the US I can say the morning worked and still works halfway thru the day. So far very good
Explorer
@brettautrey so you have had it with power off for more then 2 hours? If you say yes then im gonna install it
Explorer
Yes, @Taekwonrooij. Last night for 8 hours and today for 4-5 hours. Worked each time.
Explorer
Awesome im gonna try! Any installatiin tips? Just usb plug it in, wait and done?
First Poster

@Taekwonrooij wrote:

@sebastit How long did you left the bar after update? Longer then 2 hours? If yes then solved if not then you shoud still check (and let us know )

For now, no longer than 30 min. But I had the disconnects with 1006 already after 2min Standby. Give me the night and I will tell you, if 1008 solves this issue 💤

First Poster

read the upgrade guide!!! http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/downloadfile/ContentsFile.aspx?CDSite=US&CttFileID=7367915&CDC...

You have to update the bar and after that the rears and sub.

Explorer

Just did the 1008 update via USB. After the update my soundbar (purchased in Holland) booted up fine and shows the correct FW version in the app.

Will report back tomorrow after a good night sleep.

Top Liked Authors