Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watches and tattoos

(Topic created on: 13-12-2023 05:00 PM)
Stuartc88
First Poster
Options
I've just switched to Samsung from apple. Both my arms are heavily tattooed but the apple watch se and series 8 worked perfect I just used elasticated straps so it didn't hurt wearing it too much. I've just got the galaxy 4 classic and having serious issues with sensors etc working. Just looking to see how many people have success stories? I've ordered some bumper stickers (found on another post here) 10x1.5mm to try and also elasticated straps. Both come tomorrow so hopefully it works 🙏 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Members_Q8Cksz8
First Poster
Options

Go in your watch settings then privacy and turn off wrist detection this then lets all notifications through because it cant detect when on or off wrist i am the same totally covered in tattoos been doing my head in forever just found this and it works. i tried the stucky paper etc and found it didnt work well 

0 Likes
Stuartc88
First Poster
Options
I bought epoxy stickers or equivalent to them off Amazon and stuck one on and everything works perfectly as should. Only downside is I need to change the sticker every couple of weeks but that's no that big of a deal was about a fiver for 50 of them I think
0 Likes