Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 6 classic

(Topic created on: 28-12-2023 08:19 PM)
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
I'm at a.bit of a loss, since the last update my watch sleep.monitoring has improved a bit. But last night for instance was one of the worst nights sleep I've had.
It records.me asleep when I know I was awake and given me a good sleep score, when it's been awful and I'm knackered. I'm not expecting miracles but it surely should be more accurate than it is.
I also don't understand why in samsung health you have a blood pressure app / reading that you need to calibrate with a cuff. If I had a cuff I'd use that instead of the watch.
3 REPLIES 3
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
Well, I had the worst night's sleep last night. And was going to get up at 01 30 GW6 classic has me sleeping a full 8hrs ???
0 Likes
Hystrix
Navigator
Options
I think they have changed something with the sleep score quite recently. I've only noticed because I've just got a watch 6 with new phone and it keeps giving me really high scores even though I've got up in the night and not gone back to sleep etc
I thought it was to do with the new watch but I looked back and used to get scores around 50 all the time and then in the last month or so they suddenly changed to 80s and 90s which is ridiculous.
Most of the time when it says light sleep, I know I'm wide awake. A lot of the time I might actually be doing stuff on my phone or the watch and it still says I'm asleep. Pushing buttons and swiping on the watch should be a big giveaway that I'm not currently asleep.
My alarm can go off, I can turn it off and start using my phone for 10 minutes before getting out of bed and it will still mark that as at least light sleep.
The score seems useless now.
I've also noticed the watch 6 doesn't split the sleep up even when it shows I'm up out of bed for an hour. With the fit 2, it showed as 2 sleeps not 1.
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
Not at all accurate, it mKes you think how much research they do and how much is hype. Im the same. I can be really restless, and the watch says I've slept soundly.
0 Likes