Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 pro "slow".

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all, I've just replaced my s3 frontier with the watch 5 pro as the frontier is not compatible with my new s24 ultra. I'm pleased with my new watch but am immediately struck by how much the new watch is compared to my previous one when it comes to things like waking it up by wrist movement etc. I've also noticed that the watch faces I had on the old watch are not on the play store, which is really disappointing. I guess I'll just have to get used to my new watch!
7 REPLIES 7
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

When I went from S3 Frontier to the Watch 5Pro it was a good step up in performance and battery, yes I reckon you won't get a few of the latest and greatest watch faces from the Watch 6.

I recently performed a cache clear on my Watch 6 just felt a bit laggy, seems to have sorted it out, worth a try.

Galaxy Watch 6 & 6 Classic: how to Wipe Cache Partition (can fix slow, laggy watch, etc) (youtube.co...

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks, I'll try that.
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
I've just done it and it does seem better!
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I find if the cache gets clogged up with repeated over-installs, same with mobiles, so rather than a factory reset, a clear cache is a minimally invasive option.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wasn't the S3 Tizen? I think so, so watch faces for Tizen aren't always available for WearOS

I had same issue with s4 it think it was S4, it's the one before WearOS
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
It was Tizen. I really hoped I'd find a watch face called "KSR DIVER" and a particular Breitling copy, but they're not there. 😪
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I lost a few too when I moved to to WearOS too

The developers did release one for wearOS but they wanted me to pay again, NOPE